Both professional and amateur photographers are being asked to enter a photo contest with images that showcases how digital technologies are being used in agriculture.
The photo contest has been organized by Digital Development for Feed the Future (D2FTF) which recognizes those who develop digital tools to improve farm practices.
The importance of this competition is to help tell the story of digital agriculture technologies and how they’re working to advance food security and nutrition across the globe.
Participants should send their best photos of digital agriculture technologies in action by April 27 to email@example.com. They have a chance to win prizes of $200, $300 and $500 dollars.
All images must meet the theme of “digital agriculture.” Photos with a time stamp or logo will not be considered.
- High-resolution, high quality photos that are at least 1024 pixels or larger (tall or wide) or around 300 pixels per inch. Please send us the highest resolution version of the photo you have (at least 1 MB). If you are using Photoshop, please send only level 7 or higher compressed photos.
- Accepted formats: high quality JPG and PNG
- Only 2 photos per contestant will be accepted; if you submit more than 2, photo contest administrators will choose 2 for you
- Photos must each be an original submission (submitted by photographer or with permission)
- Photos must each include a credit: name of photographer, and names of any people featured in the photograph.
- Photos must include a robust caption, which includes a description of what is going on in the photo, who is involved, where and when it was taken (country tag is especially important), and what digital tools are being showcased. 250 words or less