Top Farmer has been nominated for the second year running for the prestigious Bake Awards in the agriculture category.
This allows Top Farmer to progress to the next phase where Kenyans will now have a chance to vote the winner in each category from the five finalists.
A panel of judges selected the best 5 nominees from each category as well as the best top 5 for the Kenyan Blog of the year in 23 categories.
“We are delighted to have made it to the top five agricultural blogs in the country,” said Jennifer Wanjiru, the Director of Top Farmer Limited, the publisher of Top Farmer magazine.
“The nomination is a vote of confidence on what we are doing.”
To Vote for Top Farmer visit https://vote.bakeawards.co.ke/vote and go to category 8 (b).
This year’s judges included:
– Ahmed Salim, a passionate marketer and a social media enthusiast with a particular interest in community management and digital marketing. Mr Salim is the General Manager of Qube Ltd, a digital marketing agency.
– Sam Wakoba, the founder, CEO, author at Techmoran.com and a Public Speaker.
– Muthoni Maingi, an award-winning African, Digital Strategist and currently the Head of Digital Campaigns at Oxfam International.
– Josephine Mwangi, the head of Communication, Marketing and Stakeholder Engagements at Nailab Ltd, a Kenyan based business accelerator.
– Mbugua Njihia, an entrepreneur with over 14 yrs experience in the web and mobile industry
– Samuel Majani, an entrepreneur and the founder of Ghafla, one of the biggest Entertainment news blogs in East Africa.
– Dr Martin Mburu, an Assistant Professor of English at USIU-Africa, Nairobi, Kenya.
– Martin Muli, the Chief Executive Officer of Eyeballs Africa Ltd and the founder of Kenya Social Media Awards ( SOMA Awards)